Saturday, January 3, 2015

Cabin Fever

Life is Good: and calm (sometimes)


It's cold here. I mean, colllllllllllllllllld here! And since we have a one-month old, we are especially careful about going out in the frigid temps. Pair that with the fact that the 3- and 6-year olds are on winter break and you have a prime example of cabin fever.

Despite the fact that we have a huge new selection of toys from Christmas, our kiddos have started to get a bit rowdy. So this morning, I pulled out one of my secret weapons...yoga.

I found this video on YouTube. It is super simple and my kids like the cartoon graphics. We all feel better stretched after we do it and a little calmer, too.

Click here to view it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CITc2AxYnPY


Graphic Found on huffingtonpost.com



No comments:

Post a Comment