Thursday, June 20, 2013

Contact Me

Life is Good: and busy!

Well, I'm still working on the functionality of this blog as well as content. My little bosses don't give me a lot of coffee breaks! (So many ideas, so very little time!)

Thanks for hanging in there with me. You may have noticed that my "Contact Me" tab is just a tab. Until it has a function, you can contact me at: HowtobePleasant@hotmail.com or "like" the blog on Facebook to get the latest posts on your news feed. You can also follow me on Pinterest.

I have really appreciated the emails and Facebook messages so far about the blog. It means a lot to me that what I am documenting for our family means something to others, too. 

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” (C. S. Lewis)

No comments:

Post a Comment