Saturday, September 3, 2016

How to make easy finger puppets

Life is Good: my kids love crafts 

Well, we decided to head to the playground yesterday morning at 9 AM. But somehow, we made finger puppets instead!

While we were waiting for SOMEONE, some SLOW TO START-it's the end of the summer and he's finally slow in the mornings just in time for school to start-SOMEONE to finish their breakfast, I suggested we make some *quick* finger puppets. I traced circles onto cardstock and got out the scissors. (I'm always looking for an opportunity for our 5-year old to work on his cutting skills.)


I made a few, but the Little Kid wanted to do his own thing. (Per the usual!) And then, the Big Kid decided it looked like fun.



They made bears and turtles and aliens...oh my! And then they FINALLY changed out of their jammies and we were off to the playground...2 1/2 hours later!



No comments:

Post a Comment