Thursday, January 5, 2017

My Beauty Tips

Life is Good: I have everything I need


If you read this post's title and laughed at the thought of me giving beauty tips, then we are kindred spirits! ; ) Right now, with a 2, 5, and 8 year-old, I am lucky to wash my face in the shower each day. I don't know the latest wrinkle cream, youth serum, or natural rejuvenator. Right now, I am just too tired at the end of the day to do anything more to my face than let it hit the pillow. I regret that each morning when I look in the mirror. But I forget that part by the end of the day! Ha!

So, for now, these are my beauty tips...











credit: https://www.vivideditions.com/products/audrey-hepburn-quote-2-watercolor-art?utm_campaign=Pinterest%20Buy%20Button&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Pinterest&utm_content=pinterest-buy-button-198520cd0-731d-4e04-adb7-29a4e87aadf9

No comments:

Post a Comment