Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Gratitude Day 9

Life is Good: oftentimes because of the kindness of friends 

Today I am so very grateful for this lady. 


Equal parts Joanna Gaines' number one fan and Mother Theresa with quite a bit of sassafras thrown in there, my friend, Karmin is one of the best. She's loving, nurturing, and supportive. And sends me memes like this one to show me that she knows me well:



She's the kind of friend who, when you jokingly but seriously post on Facebook (when you are a million months pregnant and on bedrest) that all you can think about is pie, she goes and gets a pie and puts it on your porch and then texts you to tell your husband to check the porch and give you the pie. And when I mean she is the kind of friend, I mean she does this exact thing. Amazing. A drop everything to help kind of friend. Not just to me. To everyone. And this is just one example of the gigantic nurturing heart that beats inside of her. 



I never would have guessed in a million years that someone who I didn't know five years ago would be so important to me today. That's the beauty of life. Unexpected blessings. And Karmin is a huge blessing to everyone who knows her. 

Happy birthday, Karmin! You deserve a hundred more years of happiness & delight. Thanks for being a cherished friend. I hope this is your best year yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment