Sunday, November 6, 2016

Gratitude Month Day 5

Life is Good: just look around


Day 5:
Today, I'm grateful for nature and for all of the opportunities I've had to discover different parts of it.



I've always been one of those people who look up in the sky and see shapes of people & things instead of clouds, but I think my children have taught me to stop and notice the buzz of a hummingbird or the dew on the pinks and oranges of a fall leaf. I'm forever grateful to my kids for helping me notice the moment since I've always been a "thinking about tomorrow" kind of person.


Each morning after I've dropped the kids off at school and I'm walking our Little One home, I gaze up at the sky and marvel in it.



Our move to the suburbs has meant noticing more expansive skies, whether it be a morning sunrise or a magnificent sunset. And of course, these painted skies always make me say, "Wow. God is so creative, huh?"


No comments:

Post a Comment